Thread: renting a meat wagon?

Default renting a meat wagon?

Does anybody know if there are any places where you can rent a meat wagon?

Quote Originally Posted by buckmark View Post
    Does anybody know if there are any places where you can rent a meat wagon?
    Interesting idea. I don't expect to use mine this year. What are you willing to pay? Will you also cover damages? There are some pics of it on the trailer thread.

Wonder if I could convince the wife to invest in 10 trailers. A variety. Small box to big rat.

All kidding aside it is an intriguing idea though for a small scale operation. Wish I could weld

I've been looking for a suitable trailer for a suitable price all summer and cannot bring myself to pay $2000. I'll do without this year and scoop one up for 1/2 that in the winter.

If I could rent one now for a reasonable price it is intriguing but not a priority.

SURE......I thought he was asking about a Hurst or an ambulance.......

I been getting out of the atv sport and have a couple for sale. I live in Eagle River if you are interested in seeing either of them.
    Both were custom built for me a few years ago by Tag A Long trailers and have 25 inch tires on them.
    Aluminum - $750
    Wood style - $450

Tired of posting pictures. If you are serious pm me and arrange to come see them.
    Tennessee

Snowwolfe what models are the tag a long trailers that you have? I might be interested in buying one. I was going to have one built this winter, but would like one for this fall.

I didnt buy one of his "stock" trailers. I designed the aluminum one from the ground up myself.
    The "wood" wagon is a coffin style. Both are built very heavy duty and have 25 inch tires and are built for Alaska moose hunting.
    I apoligize, the wooden trailer was not built by Tag A Long but I did have them modify it for my use.
    Neither of these meat wagons will leave you stranded. I even had loops welded on the tongue so if you got really stuck you can disengage the trailer, get your atv out, and then attach a winch cable to the trailer to pull it through the mud hole. I also had what I call "spruce guards" welded on in front of the tires. These deflect trees and shrubs from hitting the tires or getting caught in between the wheels and the box.
    Tennessee