Thread: Bergans Ally 16.5DR - Spare Parts!

Default Bergans Ally 16.5DR - Spare Parts!

Hello,

Can anyone help with the name of a dealer that would sell spare parts for this model folding canoe?

For reasons unknown, Bergans Ally refuse to sell or ship spares to the UK! Even the UK dealer can't get them!

A member of our UK paddling Forum 'Song Of The Paddle' needs some parts to make his Ally seaworthy.

Many thanks,

AeroNautiCal.

Default Ally pack canoes...

I have no idea why you can't get parts in the UK. Sounds fishy. I would double check on that if you have not already done so. We love ours and have used it on several arctic floats in Alaska. I got some extra parts and made up a very complete repair kit. Got mine from a guy in Washington state. Call him and see if he can help you out. I feel certain that he will be able to do so.

Mike Palmer
    425-268-8604
    Pacific time (Washington state)

Below are some pics of ours in NW Alaska....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2114408...27567944/show/

Have you done any rivers in Alaska with yours? If so, PM me if you would. I would be interested to hear where you have been.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Danattherock,

I appreciate your reply and I've let the guy know.

I'd seen your photo set and been extremely impressed with the trip and how your Ally's coped, the resupply was pure class!

Many thanks,

AeroNautiCal.