Thread: Pack Bag for External Frame?

Default Pack Bag for External Frame?

Patterns? Material? Any suggestions? And, where can I get them?

Thanks.

Check out my pack thread in the gear section that lists the materials sources I used. You really don't need a pattern I developed one based one what I wanted out of the pack and things I hated about commercially available packs.

Oh heck go to rockywoods fabrics on the net they have everything you could possibly need. Don't go too nuts on fabric weight, mine ended up much heavier than needed. (it will stop a field point at 20 yards from a 50# recurve!)
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Do you have a link? Thanks.

I have no idea how to do a link. Getting to this sight is about the extent of my computer knowledge. I'd do it if I could but I would think a google search would get you there?
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick P View Post
    I have no idea how to do a link. Getting to this sight is about the extent of my computer knowledge. I'd do it if I could but I would think a google search would get you there?
    The fastest way to do a link is go to the place you want to link to.

When there put your curser in the address bar at the very top of the page [where it says http;//bla-bla.com] right click your mouse and select "copy"

Then come here and open the box you use to post, put your mouse curser in the box, right click again but this time select "paste" and your done.

Even a dumb guy like me can do it . . . well . . . after a 8 year old kid showed me how anyway.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

http://www.rockywoods.com/ Hey looky there! Cool, thanks ADfields!
    BHA Member

Anytime!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I was hoping for a link to your old thread! I tried searching your posts and gave up after a while.. I'll look again when time allows.

Lots of fabric choices at the RockyWoods place. What type of sewing machine did you use to "sew" up your pack?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by 1911-MW View Post
    I was hoping for a link to your old thread! I tried searching your posts and gave up after a while.. I'll look again when time allows.

Lots of fabric choices at the RockyWoods place. What type of sewing machine did you use to "sew" up your pack?

ricks old thread link

and the way that on is done is as follows...

click on RickP... in one of his post it will take you to his profile..

at his profile you can.. select statistics and find all post.... or find all threads by rick...

RickP has 3 pages of threads he has started....( what a gabby)

i opened that link... right clicked... copied.. came back here...

reply to thread... and typed.. (RICKS OLD THREAD LINK)
    then highlighted it and clicked on the insert link icon above in the reply box... and pasted his link into that pop up.. and said OK...now the link is in the words... and is not 798 characters long.

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here