Thread: Illinois right to carry law?

Default Illinois right to carry law?

Answer these 7 questions and post this link in as many gun forums you can find. http://www.ilfb.org/viewdocument.asp?did=17292

Default I would love to

see every state have a "Right to Carry" law in place, but this looks like it is for Illinois citizens to decide on. I don't see that citizens of other states should have a say in this particular situation, but I wish them good fortune.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

I agree in half...

other states citisens can provide input as to how life and crime rates compair in their home towns vs out side areas that are more stringently regulated... Alaska has always been a gon toten state.. and we still have Little to no real crime in ak...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Mauserboy, remind me to give help, next time you need it? Thanks.
    Steve

One need only look to see who the state puts in office to understand why they don't have CC. Luckly gun owners are able to move to a better state thats less corrupt but chose not to.

Default You miss the point

but, that's okay. If I ever need help, I'll take care of it. You know nothing about what I do or have done for the "cause." But, I wish Illinois luck in getting the law passed, especially with the gangsters you have running your state and the country.

Hard to tell if it'll do any good or not coming from an alaskan, but I do have relatives back that way and made that point clear in my comments. I sent the link around to as many folks as I have in my address book. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL on this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
    Answer these 7 questions and post this link in as many gun forums you can find. http://www.ilfb.org/viewdocument.asp?did=17292