Thread: stupid question I KNOW!!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default stupid question I KNOW!!

But... IS THIS A GOOD DEAL?
    You have successfully purchased Gun Auction - .308 Win. Savage Stevens Model 200 Rifle, Blued, 22" Barrel - New In Box!.

Purchase Details:

• Price: USD 265.00
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

According to my Blue book , it is Not a BAD deal....MSR was 346.00
    Rich

Only stupid question is the one never asked.
    I see lower 48 sale add prices of $299,99 from time to time, never in Alaska so I would say ya done just fine.
    But all that acutely matters is that your happy with it.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

You got a great shooting, tough rifle for under $300. What can be wrong with that? I'm betting it's more accurate than your ready to believe too. Shoot it with pride and beat the heck out of it, and I'm betting it will soon be your favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    But... IS THIS A GOOD DEAL?
    + $75-$125 shipping & handling????

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    + $75-$125 shipping & handling????
    seller pays shipping.........

and we have the savage in stainless .243 also.. i always have like Savage guns... i think it will go to the wife... then whe will leave my 300 alone
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Could have saved you some money I have a 300 WM for $299

Default At $265.00...

and the seller paying the freight, the only added cost is if yer FFL hits you for the transfer. That's a GOOD price for a new one!
    We sell 'em new, off the rack today at $319. Haven't seen the $265 price tag on them new for about three or four years, and two sixty five is about our cost on them.
    You MAY not think it's such a sweetheart when you pump a couple of two hunnert grain boolits through that lightweight, though!!! We sold one to a fella looked like he'd been roughneckin' or playing linebacker, and it gave him a beating! One of the nicest half moon scope cuts I've seen, and it could've used a couple suture's, exceptin' he was such a tough guy....

Default Scope cuts

Super glue that scope cut...

espessally when it is COLD out... seal and stops right now.

i dont expect to be shooting 200 grainers out of a 308, prolly a max of 150 for the wife and kids...i hunt with a 300 when carry a rifle..

this was kind of unexpected.. i toss a small bid out on a rifle ONCE in awhile as most scream to the high end right off...and normaly have no intention of pursuing them... i get to competative while bidding

so i guess by the tme i get it to Fairbanks..25.00 to frontier out fitters for recieving it, we will have saved a FEW dollars and that is good enough... but i ALWAY love that emaill...

YOU WON..... an auction... ( lol WIN?)

so the plans are..

get rifle here.. and send it along with the other savage... to HUNT_AK for a paint job... the kids will be his discretion some kind of cool kid camo and for her... as long as its cool she will love it!!!!!

meet on face book here