Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sheep dropping

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    112

    Default Sheep dropping

    My wife just emailed me and told me my buddy and his partner dropped two rams on opening day up in the Brooks. Hopefully pics and a brief story will come soon!! This is the second time i have had to miss this hunt because of work.

    Hopefully the sheep stories will start hitting the forum soon. Some of us un able to hunt are living through others

  2. #2

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by ward17 View Post
    This is the second time i have had to miss this hunt because of work.
    Some folks work well into their senior years. Not too many of them hunt sheep though.

    Best to hunt sheep while you can and worry about the other stuff later.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    New member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Some folks work well into their senior years. Not too many of them hunt sheep though.

    Best to hunt sheep while you can and worry about the other stuff later.
    Yes I agree Akres. My wife has given me the green light to hunt sheep every year that i can and I intend to hold her to it. This little deployment just kind of got in the way There is always next year!! His sheep ended up being 38 in on the l, 38.5 on the right w/ 13 in bases. Hope to get some pics soon!

  4. #4
    Member kahahawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    2,443

    Default

    Kyle, wheres the pics???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •