Thread: cabelas

Default cabelas

Well someone on here posted a few weeks ago looking for unused cabelas promos well i got two if any one wants them. ok 3 really one is $20 off merchandice, another is triple the points i guess if you use your cabelas card and the last is $25 off. both the $'s off have to be $150 purchase. if any one on here can use them let me know the first two are over on the 18th the other i just got so you prob got aweek. PM me if you want them.

Matt

Default change to post

Well sorry just reopened the $25 is off of a $200 order sorry for the mix up also you have till sept 8 to use it. hope some one can use these as i dont need to buy any more **** before the army sends me to the lower 48. then i will start buying again. good luck to all this year and hop when i return from this deployment i can bust a moose before i leave. but ducks for sure. wishing the best to all that are out filling thier freezers.

matt

Default $25 is gone

sorry everyone but the $25 one is taken if you want the others let me know.

Matt

Default well money off

Well i know its not cabelas but i just recieved a SIERRA TRADING POST EMAIL. it says 30% off and then another 20% off if you want it let me know. hate to make these go to waste. mods what about making a sticky and anyone that gets one of these emails can post in there?

Matt