Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ferry trail access

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seward
    Posts
    12

    Default Ferry trail access

    Can tell me the width of the access on the Railroad bridge accross the Nenana river for the Ferry trail?
    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Your looking at max 46"s wide.

  3. #3

    Talking

    Perhaps this otta be a "sticky" thread.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •