Thread: Harvest Tickets Schmarvest Tickets!

Default Harvest Tickets Schmarvest Tickets!

Harvest Tickets? We don't need no stinkin' harvest tickets!

Ok, here's the deal, no vendor in town passes out either license or HT, so I call up the local Wildlife Trooper in St. Mary's & he says he's down to very few & people still in St. Mary's needs them as well, but may come to Marshall to give some out...

I call over to Juneau, & they patch me to Phillip Perry out of Bethel, leave him a message, & never get a response...So here it is, 3 days into moose season & still no HT's in town... (& to think that people are out there hunting moose...MT you might wanna call the Troopers!)

Whack a moose, punch tag later.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

make your own on a 3x5 card then you can put the kill date and all those smartass answers you really wanted to put down all thos years...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default 2 vendors

There are a few vendors there and they have harvest tickets....this I know. Get intouch with Jacob Issac

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    Harvest Tickets? We don't need no stinkin' harvest tickets!

Ok, here's the deal, no vendor in town passes out either license or HT, so I call up the local Wildlife Trooper in St. Mary's & he says he's down to very few & people still in St. Mary's needs them as well, but may come to Marshall to give some out...

I call over to Juneau, & they patch me to Phillip Perry out of Bethel, leave him a message, & never get a response...So here it is, 3 days into moose season & still no HT's in town... (& to think that people are out there hunting moose...MT you might wanna call the Troopers!)
    Yes you do need the harvest reports. Have you tried Walmart or Sportsmen's Warehouse?

BTW: Aren't you a merchant? A pillar of the community? One that other's depend on for their basic needs? Anyone can become a distributor of license's and tags for the state. You could (if you wanted to help out), or not and continue on with status quo.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Yes you do need the harvest reports. Have you tried Walmart or Sportsmen's Warehouse?

BTW: Aren't you a merchant? A pillar of the community? One that other's depend on for their basic needs? Anyone can become a distributor of license's and tags for the state. You could (if you wanted to help out), or not and continue on with status quo.

yeah GOG.... run over to the Bethal Walmart..... i hear SW is competeing with Cabelas for the St marys slot.....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Shoot first, ask questions later. If it's sick you could just leave it or too skinny
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

(& to think that people are out there hunting moose...MT you might wanna call the Troopers!)
    At one time on this forum a person who turn in poachers was consider one of the good guys.

The next time you find a poacher, do not call the troopers. You would not want to offend someone on this forum or have him implies “YOU” should not have turn him in.

Under Bush this would not have happen.

If you talk to state folks again, goalie, ask them why black bear and caribou harvest tickets can be printed from their website but sheep, deer, and moose harvest tickets cannot.

Speaking of blackbear HT, I hear you all have to have one of them this year. ( First year of having to have them )

Thumbs up Tundrabow!

Thanks...Jakes back from the NPFMC conference in Whitehorse, & I called him just a few mins ago, & he does indeed have harvest tickets...now I need to get my ticket & punch my ticket, & go butcher my moose...call the troopers Rutting...

Wow, Brian I didn't know you could print off certain tickets off the INET...that would be nice for all game harvest tickets...

Sounds like the state needs to get off their ass, or get more vendors.

Well goalie, I'll play your game.
    You, and the rest of your town NEW hunting season was coming up. The time to call state folks and ***** about HT's was BEFORE the season opened. If the state didn't have the required paperwork available by hunting season, AFTER some serious whining by Marshall residents, I would go hunting anyway.
    Additionally, you should also know, ahead of time, that there is a federal season in your area and the fed land managers have fed permits available. Someone in your village should also be a distributor for the federal permits. The time to call the feds and ask was (again) before the season opened.
    In truth, goalie, it's your own dumb fault you don't have a permit in hand. No point in me calling the troopers, you Marshallites will get yourself in trouble without my help!!
    Nyea, Nyea........... :-).
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Default Well, truth be told...

MT, I haven't gone hunting yet, & will as soon as my wifey can mind my store, while I am out, but I doubt that'll happen as there's an Orthodox regional conference in town & she'll be busy attending all the shindigs in town.

I do have my ticket now...

Wow, Brian I didn't know you could print off certain tickets off the INET...that would be nice for all game harvest tickets...
    Goalie - If you need black bear or caribou tags at any point, you can print them off here.