We took the boat out when we arrived last night and managed two fish, one of them a real lunker! It's too bad I forgot my camera in the truck. Word or Mouth is they are still out past Rocky Point, and stacked around Goose Island, we're gonna try and make it out there tommorow, weather permitting. For you shore fisherman, I would definitely suggest waiting another week or two, they are definitely not in the Arm in good numbers yet.... Pretty Slow Today, didn't get out of the harbor until about 4:00PM, it was so foggy that it just wasn't worth it to take the boat out and cruise about 6 knots to get anywhere(no radar). We did manage to find our way to Gold Creek, thank god for GPS, and began trolling. We caught 3 in 1/2 hour, but then it went dead for the next 2 and 1/2. Bottom line is: it's raining like hell, foggy, and you have to take the boat out a significant distance to get into some real numbers. Good call on not coming here this weekend Preed, I will load up some pics Sunday.