Thread: Need to trade for or buy RL 15

Default Need to trade for or buy RL 15

I've got 1lb each of IMR 4350, Varget, or RL 19. I need to get my hands on RL 15, so I'd be willing to trade for it or buy it from you. I could also use some Winchester large rifle primers, so lets make a deal...

Where are you located?

south anchorage

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

k one needs varget and the other needs 15...

you guys work this out today and i am traveling south tomorrow> Saturday THE 15TH to at least sunshine at Talkeetna cut off... and starting to look like wasilla...and then HOME tomorrow after noon...

i will be your shippers

Ron i already know where you live so that no prob.....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks Vince, I just sent him a PM. Id be happy to chip in a few bucks for gas too.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i will be IN ANCH by 830 am
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

redneck am hauling a new tub of rl 15 down for fairbanks this morning... i will be in anch by 0830... call me if you get this in time.. and i willget you hooked up....

use the toll free number in my siggy...

Ronster if you hear . let me know.. thanks... hope i can work it our for you guys...

meet on face book here

hey redneck thanks for the call... sure sorry i we missed each other... i will give a yell with a little more notice i hope next time...

and haul some down if still needed...

meet on face book here