Thread: Upper Kenai Friday Aug 14th

Arrow Upper Kenai Friday Aug 14th

Ok I know this should go in the open seat thread but Im putting it here since I only want it for the evening. After that mods please dispose of it. Oh and thanks for letting me put it here for a few hours.

I am off tomorrow and need a rainbow fix. Im looking at launching from sportsmans about 730am. Leaving anchorage about 5am. Just floating to jims chasing bows but if a fresh red got in my way Id rip his lips too. i have my other seat open in my cat and promised my wife I would not fish it alone. anyone interested. Ill drive, my boat, me on the sitcks. Just show up at my house or meet me down there. Any takers shoot me a PM. If not Im dragging someone off the freaking shore line. I NEED TO FISH TOMORROW. If you know of someone down there all ready that might want to give them a call. See if they would like too.

Thanks guys and gals. Chuck
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    My wifey won't let me go alone!!! BOOHOOHOO!!!!!!
    She think that you are going to go chasing a certain female guide all over the river?? ?? ??
    Or maybe a certain SOW Grizz!!!!!!!
    Who's your Daddy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    My wifey won't let me go alone!!! BOOHOOHOO!!!!!!
    She think that you are going to go chasing a certain female guide all over the river?? ?? ??
    Or maybe a certain SOW Grizz!!!!!!!

Believe it or not she asked if Dusty was working tomorrow. She even suggested that she could float with me. I AM NOT LYING. You ask june when you see here during Fishaplooza. So after I came back to my senses I told her Dusty is working a trip tomorrow.

I would float alone in my boat if someone else was going in their single cat (aka Drifter). we will be doing a bit of that this fall before John gets in. It isjust a safety thing and in this case I have to say I understand

Dude, you haven't lived until you've wrestled an angry grizzly while getting washed under a sweeper and over a waterfall!!!!!
    It's what life is all about!!!!!!

Dude, you haven't lived until you've wrestled an angry grizzly while getting washed under a sweeper and over a waterfall!!!!!
    It's what life is all about!!!!!!

Uh... this is one of those:

This story means nothing without pics! Please add the emoticons, since they don't have them here!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSWA View Post
    Uh... this is one of those:

This story means nothing without pics! Please add the emoticons, since they don't have them here!

You mean this one Joan!!!

You mean this one Joan!!!

Uh, yeah... that's it! Keep the Joan stuff coming. I'm an attention whore as if you didn't know already! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSWA View Post
    Uh, yeah... that's it! Keep the Joan stuff coming. I'm an attention whore as if you didn't know already! LOL

Well you cant draw attention by the amount of fish you catch or the size of them. so enjoy the little party here

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Well you cant draw attention by the amount of fish you catch or the size of them. so enjoy the little party here

hmmmm what time you leaving?
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Believe it or not she asked if Dusty was working tomorrow. She even suggested that she could float with me. I AM NOT LYING. You ask june when you see here during Fishaplooza.

Dave,

Be sure to do this after my wife and I retire for the evening. We are not interested in watching a woman beat a man's azz by the campfire
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

so what's the report? Thinking of going up there on Sunday

I'll be headed down tomorrow floating sunday and monday. That is IF i figure out how to successfully tie my raft to the roof of my car. Hopefully Chuck reports back before I head out.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I'll be headed down tomorrow floating sunday and monday. That is IF i figure out how to successfully tie my raft to the roof of my car. Hopefully Chuck reports back before I head out.

Chuck never left. Did not want to float in my 2 person alone so I stayed home. Sorry guys no report. Im fising it next weekend for sure. June and I on saturday

oh man, that sucks. I have the same problem. I have a one man but its hard to get my buddy to go with me since we work together so taking time off is hard. Other friends are borrowing a drift boat so I'll be floating along side them this weekend. Looks like the water has dropped a bit from a couple weeks ago, but might come up for a few days too.