Thread: trained chessy for adoption

Default trained chessy for adoption

I have a well trained chessy that i'm caring for right now for adoption. i have several dogs already and cant keep him. i'm doing this for a friend. ive worked him with my dogs and he does fine... will retrieve both land and water... has basic hand signals down. hes nuetered and in great condition. let mw know if anyone you know needs a good dog
    God Created Man Samuel Colt Made Them Equal

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

pm sent....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    pm sent....

Oh great! There goes all the training that dog knows out the window

Nah j/k, Vince will give him a good home.
    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

At least this one's neutered.....(hiding and ducking).....lol......

Love ya Vince!
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

We had a chessy, and that thing thought he was the boss ( and he was to.) He really was my dads dog and he was the only one in the family he would listen to.

I remember taking him to the cabin one time and when it was time to go to bed, he jumps right up in the middle of it and when I went to put my foot down and told him to get off, HE TOLD ME WHERE TO GET OFF

Needless to say we shared the bed that night.

When I got back to town, I asked if he allowed the dog to sleep on the bed, his answer, That son of a B---H better not be slepping on the bed.

Really tho they are good protectors.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    At least this one's neutered.....(hiding and ducking).....lol......

Love ya Vince!
    so are the other ones.....?????????
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Default hey

heres the pup with about a 15 pound rock... he also pickup up a bowling ball i have in my shop and walked around with it one night.. the ball weighed 18 pounds.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I guess I should have said, "already neutered".......

*sigh*....poor attempt at humor without having to elaborate, I guess....

so are the other ones.....?????????
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Goodness and all these years of being raised with bird dogs and getting yelled at for throwing sticks for them.......what ever happened to making them hard mouthed, or was my dad off his rocker? (grin)

Quote Originally Posted by stetsoncoltoutdoors View Post
    heres the pup with about a 15 pound rock... he also pickup up a bowling ball i have in my shop and walked around with it one night.. the ball weighed 18 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    I guess I should have said, "already neutered".......

*sigh*....poor attempt at humor without having to elaborate, I guess....

HEY!!!!

cut off does NOT mean Nuetered.....

meet on face book here

ahem.......Vince, bad boy, down, sit....stay!

HEY!!!!

cut off does NOT mean Nuetered.....

Huntress, they don't listen.................

You can say that again! It doesnt matter what species it is...if it's male, its trouble!

the chessy has gone to live with vince... thanks all for asking... hopefully him and vince will make a good team hes a good dog

well so far so good every one is home.. and getting aquainted... Andy is still the puppy and Cruiser is setting him in his place.. though the CAT set the chessy straight right off.. big dogs squeak!!!!!!

traveled GREAT head between the seats and not one issue for only just meeting him.. ran at every stop for potty breaks and loaded soon as i asked.... polite... and LOVES the Baby...

he ate every banana she fed him and then some.... what a walking Vacuum cleaner...

and he JUST ate his new rubber duck.... soooooo Rocks it will stay....

meet on face book here

Congrats Vince,

They are good dogs , but you have to keep them on a tight leash when they grow up, because they can become roudy later on in life.

The one my dad had loved to play HIS WAY As soon as the 4-wheeler would start up he was right there biting the tires, and even tho he got run over a couple of times he would get right back up and do it somemore, like you aint going to get rid of me that easy.

I had a boat that leaked and when I went down to bail it out he would be right there to jump in the river to chase the water that I threw out, never ending game. ( I always threw it a little farther than I had to) Then one time he went a little to far out ( park in a pretty big eddy on the Tanana) and he got caught in the main stream, and there was this sweeper that would'nt let him in close enough to the bank to get out. Instead of floating down past the log, he was bound and determined to get back to the eddy. Well I was'nt to worried about it for awhile, he's a pretty good swimmer, then I see his front feet slaping the water, then I knew he was in trouble. I unhooked the boat and went out and got him, drug him in the boat and hauled him back to shore. He was a little shaken for about 5 minutes, then it was back to chasing water and biting tires

Good dogs, but hardheaded. Hope you have many of fun filled days with him. Treat him right and he will treat you right. Good luck.

UPdate...

Took Cruiser to the vet today.. had him micro chipped and looked over..

perfect shape at 86 lbs and nearly ate her....

the vet is ex mil police and knows her way around dogs... but was taken aback by his protectiveness over me already.. they had to take him out to worm and chip him...

Stetson... let me know when you get any other vet records or history so i can get his vacinations all current thanks!!!!

oh the funny part? he went under the brush pile for his ROCK..

came out with a bee hive.... good thing it was cold and raining.. they were a bit slugish

meet on face book here

They love playing with rocks, sticks, 2x4s, heck the one we had used to carry a basketball around with him..

Playful dogs, thats what they are. and they like it rough.

Vince on a side note, I would watch the baby, it dos'nt take to much to set them off, and all it takes is one time. Not saying that would happen, but sometimes they are to protective, just my 2 cents.