Thread: Fairbanks.... MRE search..

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Fairbanks.... MRE search..

I was just in Big Rays on 2nd... getting my quarterly pair of danners and wandered down stairs... they are getting more out door gear.. and have a stack of MRE's case on sale 69.00+/- change.

Far north Tactical on college normally has them also. they pretty much took over most of Blondie's business.... and inventory... is my understanding... i will catch up with luck this week and get his current prices...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thumbs up

See them on Craigslist OFTEN....
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

The ones on CL are probably the freshest and newest.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    The ones on CL are probably the freshest and newest.

oh definatly....

those stores with the revolving clientèle and inventory cant keep up with the guy who stocks his garage... for 9 month of the year at 40 bucks a case so he can sell them for 3 months at 60-70....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I know where you can get all the MRE's you can eat, and get paid to eat them, not pay for them. They have an office on College. But seriously, $60 - $70 for 12 MRE's, that is rediculous.
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I was just in Big Rays on 2nd... getting my quarterly pair of danners
    Buy some Lowas and you won't have to replace them quarterly.

not an option for me brian... my boots are 24/7 it takes 2-3 hours of trying the new boots on before i can find a cut that works... as i have a fused right foot.(10 1/2 H). i get several hundred miles out of a pair... but the are worn down in a few months due to my gate . so we limit the cost of them to <300.00 a pair..

this go round i wound up with the 8 1/2 inch predators. in an 11EE vrs my normal 10 1/2 extra wide.... for the damage i do to them they are good boots over all...

meet on face book here

Default come on

learn how to walk right you gimp

Quote Originally Posted by akguy454 View Post
    learn how to walk right you gimp
    as soon as you eat another MRE...

meet on face book here