Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Seward or Valdez

  1. #1

    Default Seward or Valdez

    16' skiff and have done Seward before. Thoughts on Valdez or Seward this weekend for silvers?

  2. #2

    Wink

    With your boat, I would check NOAA Weather and go to the place with the best weather forecast. Both have Silvers, both can have good/bad weather.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mt-Rush View Post
    16' skiff and have done Seward before. Thoughts on Valdez or Seward this weekend for silvers?
    Valdez is calling for 1' seas but rain.

    Here`s the webcams...looks cold today but I`ll be there by 5am tomorrow anyway.
    http://www.arh.noaa.gov/camera.php

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •