Thread: T-Bolt

Default T-Bolt

I have a old and beautiful Browning T-Bolt. Does anyone know of a place where I could buy or have a gun smith make a metal trigger guard for it? If there is I also need to have a grouse's head and a rabbits foot or ears engraved on it. My life won't be complete with out this!

I would recommend stopping buy Wild West Guns. I have had them build complete guns for me in the past. I imagine that they would be able to make a trigger guard for you. Ken can put you in touch with Jim White for the engraving. I have been really happy with previous engraving projects that Jim White has done on my guns.

Please post your results when you are done. I too have an old Belgum T-Bolt. It is, without a doubt my favorite .22 I have mounted a 4x Leopould and it really is a great all around Grouse/Rabbit gun.
    I've never cared for the plastic trigger guard, it also seemed a little odd that hey would put a cheap piece like this. But considering everything else, oh well. I have no complaints.
    I would be interested in a steel guard but not necessarily any engraving. Let us know what comes of it.

Smile sounds good...

I am not sure this will work. I doubt there is an after market metal trigger guard available and finding a competent metal smith to build one would probably cost to much. The T-Bolt is a very fine rimfire. I should probably accept the fact that it is near perfect the way it is. Everyone that shoots it likes it. Especially me!

Default T-Bolt

I have a Browning T-Bolt & love it as well. Did you contact Browning ? If they dont have one they have Company's that carry there old parts & they can give you names, Tele #'s or web sites. Good LUCK

Western Gun Parts has more Browning parts than Browning
    http://www.westerngunparts.com/