Thread: Attn: HOMER! Long Shot: Tackle Bag Left in Homer By Derby Office Ramp

Exclamation Attn: HOMER! Long Shot: Tackle Bag Left in Homer By Derby Office Ramp

I know this is a long shot but....

Yesterday, my dad went fishing out of Homer. He took a mesh bag/backpack type deal with him full of pretty much all our halibut gear. We now can't find it. Best we can guess is that it got left either by the fishing cleaning station/toilets by the Derby Office or in the parking lot, in the row that runs along the water.

Did anyone by chance see or pick up a red and black canvas and mesh bag full of halibut gear? I believe that it was a promo bag with Subaru written on it. We're really hoping that someone found it as we want to go for some more halibut later this week but now have very little tackle to do so.

Please let me know! Either respond here or call: 206.679.0378, ask for Joe

Default Edit!

So after some more thought my dad remembers that when they were leaving the parking lot that the trunk door on the Jeep popped open. He's thinking that the bag may have fallen out at this time and my uncle wasn't paying attention when he closed the door. So, the bag may have fallen out somewhere on the main road on the spit, driving back north towards town. Anyone see a bag fall out of a light blue Jeep Cherokee? :-D

What do you need for gear? I have some you can borrow but I am in Anchorage.......

I will be in Homer the 21st if still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupont Spinner View Post
    I will be in Homer the 21st if still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupont Spinner View Post
    What do you need for gear? I have some you can borrow but I am in Anchorage.......
    Thanks for the offer Dupont Spinner! Unfortunately, we're going to be leaving Anchor Point on the 20th or 21st to head up to Fairbanks for a few days then are heading back down to Washington State. This trip just seems to have been one problem after another. ::sigh::

Quote Originally Posted by MaryLeiLannei View Post
    Thanks for the offer Dupont Spinner! Unfortunately, we're going to be leaving Anchor Point on the 20th or 21st to head up to Fairbanks for a few days then are heading back down to Washington State. This trip just seems to have been one problem after another. ::sigh::

Sorry to hear about the problems on the trip. To bad you are leaving as I would have taken you out for a trip......

I hope you got your wet weather gear. It looks like there is a weather change a coming starting next week. Cool and wet are in the near future.

If you need anything let me know.

Aw, that would have been nice! I'm trying to talk my dad into staying down long enough to go clamming once more but I don't know yet.

And oh yes, we definitely have rain gear. If there's anything we Washingtonians know it's rain ;-)