Thread: A Sweet Deal....

Default A Sweet Deal....

I don't usually do this but, hey, it's from my home state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e60VhXBo1S8&NR=1%3E%3E%3E
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

That was good! Where was that? I may drive down there for my next vehicle purchase! Not for the free AK47 but because the guy took a stand!

Don't ya jusy hate the one sided mind warped media mentality! No sense of reason period and a destiny to conform to stupidity!

More uninformed media BS. But this time one real red blooded American to take a stand for the good guys, hats off to that car dealer.

Good link Murphy.

It's an interesting link...thanks for putting it up there Professor Murphy. I kind of like this guy.

Regarding the media comments, I'll add that the "news" media is a production industry, and like all production industries it sells a product. In the past that product was information about the world around us, but that was the past...now they are selling entertainment. Plain and simple, the "news" on television is no longer informational but rather entertainment for the viewers. What is truly disturbing to me is that their market is strong and business is thriving because the majority of people are buying their products.

I no longer actively watch the news or read the paper...yet I will support their constitutional right to freedom of the press, even though I don't like what they have done with it..

Doc

I can't believe they didnt edit that before it hit TV. Bravo to the dealership!
    Tennessee

Default Great post

Here, here!
    I think God gave us Budwieser, Buicks and blondes...and the 1911 to keep them safe. An AK would be OK too...in a pinch.
    This world would be a better place if there were more folks like the dealer fellow about.

Make me proud to have grown up in the Show Me State.

Too bad more interviews like this aren't allowed to play on tv.

Default Good Deal!!!

That was great! My hat is off to the car dealer, we need more people with that kind of grit