Thread: Puttin on the beggin face.

Default Puttin on the beggin face.

I know someone has asked before, but...

I'm stationed in elmendorf, and currently serving a tour in the middle east. I won't be back until January. Effectively keeping me from hunting any big game for my second year straight. With the exception of black bear which I got to hunt for almost a month. By the way, why is it that every jogger in downtown anchorage gets mauled by a bear, and I can't find one to save my life?

Here, they don't have any kind of hunting mags, videos, or books, and I intentionally didn't bring a debit card to save cash anyway. Essentially, I need my fix. If anybody can send me any old hunting DVD's or Books or magazines... ANYTHING. Big game, small game, predators (especially), birds (not as much)... ANYTHING! I'd be much obliged.

I'm not asking anybody to spend any money. Not even to ship it. If you can afford to scrape the dust off of it and send it to my house on base, I'll have my wife mail it for me.

Thanks,
    Jeff

pm me a place to send

get me an address to send them to also.

Same here,thanks for servering

Default me too

I can probably send you a few. PM me your address.

Send me an address. Do you have access to a vcr I know its old times but I have alot of hunting movies in vcr alot of duck hunting I know not your favorite but ha something to watch

Just 55 miles north of ANC ... on the lake

Default Need an address..

send me a PM and I will be happy to send you enough for you to share with your shipmates, and comrades in arms...my son just got back from his second tour and its hard to believe I was over there before retirement in 90-91

keep your head on a swivel and stay safe...

I'm in Iraq right now. I had my wife record hours of The Outdoor Channel and burn it to DVD for me to watch over here. I have tons of them. I also have a bunch on my computer, probably about 40 gigs worth or more. PM me and I'll send them to you. Won't cost anything to mail APO to APO. I am leaving in mid September so I don't need them anymore. I tried getting some outdoor tv channels to send me some for me and all my guys, good luck with that. I got nice emails back from them but that was it.
    "...arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe...Horrid mischief would ensue were the good deprived of the use of them." -Thomas Paine

Default Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that replied. I appreciate it. That's why I'm glad I'm stationed in Alaska as opposed to any big city where I'd be sucking smog and fighting traffic, and nobody looks out for each other.

Shoot me a PM and I will get you some reading material out It's a pleasure to do something small like that for someone serving our country!