Thread: Impertech question

Default Impertech question

Has anyone recently purchased Impertech bibs? I just got mine for my goat hunt and they are not the same weight/material as my Impertech pants/jacket that I bought in 07. HH swears that what they sent me are Impertech bibs but they are a lot heavier/thicker than my pants and jacket. The lining is different as well. This is my second set; I sent the first bibs back because of the weight/thickness difference but they sent me the exact same thing again today. Anyone have any info on this?

Camo or green?

Brett

They are green.

I bought a set of camo, they were different, not as stretchy and made more noise, I returned them and bought green (must have been old green ones on shelf)

Maybe all there new HH Impertec is a bit different then all the old stuff.

A rep from HH stopped in the store yesterday. They have changed it a little, but as near as I can tell for the better. He said the number of customer returns from product failure although never high have dropped sygnificantly. I guess it is tougher and holding up better than the original. As to noise. Well most of the time you don't stalk animals with your rain wear on. If you do then well....it's raining = noise! I have had a few customers say they think the camo is "thicker" than the green. If this is so it is marginal at best! For all intents and purposes it's still the same stuff.

My 2 cents!

Brett

Interesting. I talked to HH today and they said they changed the Impertech; it's heavier/thicker than the original. There are probably some older versions floating around out there but everything produced from the factory will be the heavier version. That's the story I got. I am all for extra durability, but I liked the original because of weight issues.

The new camo stuff is definately thicker, with a different lining.