Thread: S&W 500 mag left hand shoulder holster

Default S&W 500 mag left hand shoulder holster

Looking for S&W 500 mag left handed shoulder holster with 6 1/2 barrel.

You can most likely order one directly from S&W's web site. But bear in mind the 6.5 was a limited production revolver commissioned by Lew Horton so you may have to buy one designed for the 8 inch barrel.
    Tennessee

Take your pick, either outfit can make whatever you want at a fair price.

http://www.simplyrugged.com/
    http://davidjohnstonleather.com/Pages/GuidesChoice.html
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Smile S&W .500 HOLSTERS for ANY Barrel Length

Hi:

If you want a truly quality and finely made real shoulder holster for a S&W .460 or .500 in any barrel length, fully lined with soft suede, for right handed or left handed gunners check out www.lawmanleathergoods.com they make the original Dirty Harry shoulder rig for them. that rig is famous and even Elmer Keith wore one for heavy guns. I still have an old article by him. The .500 rigs I tried before were bandoleer (felt like a heavy camera on a strap and hurt my neck after a half hour of toting) and I tried the belly rigs. they got in the way and I felt like it was a liberal baby carrier. The Dirty Harry I wear fits the bill. It is real shoulder holster heavy duty and all leather from a company with a history and the big thing is I'm comfortable when I carry my .500 10 1/2".
    O.L. South
    Last edited by Old South; 09-08-2009 at 20:48. Reason: need to mention that my son is a lefty and they supplied him-no extra charge

I will second the recommedation for Dave Johnson's holsters. I have one that fits either of my Blackhawks and like it so much I often put it on under my vest when walking the pup on the backstreets ( lots of moose in the little woodlots). The darn thing is very comfortable,and super heavy duty, Not to mention that Dave is a great guy.