Thread: Is this legal?

Default Is this legal?

If Obama takes our guns this may well be how we harvest venison in the future....

Is this legal?

I hope so, because I just bought two of them on eBay.
    Last edited by kingfisherktn; 04-29-2010 at 07:50.

There is a vast difference between passing legislative edicts to outlaw guns...and taking them. Personally I hope there needn't arise occassion to illustrate...at which point many here would find themselves conflicted as to their loyalties.

My loyalty is to the Constitutional Republic that we have, no matter how screwy it is, its still the best in the world.

We must protect our rights and freedoms from enemy foreign and domestic.....as in political criminals.

We must NOT obay unconstitutional and therefor illegal laws. We must overcome in the most lawfull way possible, but the 2nd Amend. is the Teeth of the Constitution, and if our leadership decays into an opressive, illegal govorning body, we have the tools at hand to resist and overcome as a people, and restore the Republic.

Sadly, theres nothing about firearms for hunting in the Constitution, and its as easy as passing laws that can put a stop to all hunting...with guns,bows, spears, traps, ect.
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

I'd rather see one that has a stack of $ on the trigger, and an IRS agent reaching for it

I assume you ordered the larger moose version. Cuz I heard of a friend that tried, but only got an ear with that whitetail set up.
    Bob

Become one with Nature......... Then Marinade it.

Default Sitka Trap

Back to Kingfish's question ... I was talking to an oldtimer who lives out on POW Island and he told me that twice back in the late 40's and early 50's Deer became so hard to hunt that you could never get one with a gun .... he said he had to trap them to get his meat in ...

The trapping method he described is very similar to what you pictured.

The Troopers didn't bother him back then ... so under certain circumstances I think it could be Leagle ....

THe Binford Trap2000
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

No highly illegal. They were commonly known as the ACME #8 Deer Trapper Magnum. They outlawed them back in the mid 1960's when the Audubon society found out that some yotes were using the ACME #3 mags on federally protected road runners. beep beep!

I think that gun owners/citizens need to have the mindset that if Obama's administration attempts to take our weapons we should resist rather than being lead like lambs to the slaughter. Politicians need to realize that this is one can of worms that they don't want to open. They all need votes and money to get re-elected and even though gun owners may be outnumbered, we still make up a very large percentage of the general public. Just my 2 cents.

They don't need to be re-elected.There are already laws that state in time of crisis you can hold off on elections. Some even tried to get Bush to do that being we were at war this time around. Its in the laws where you find how much food and money you can legally have in your home at one time and FEMA takeing charge of the country

Default King!

Had I known you were that gullible, I would have sold you my time share in Antarctica!

Quote Originally Posted by gogoalie View Post
    Had I known you were that gullible, I would have sold you my time share in Antarctica!
    No, I wouldn't have wanted to take away your prized possession.

Default I dont need one....Is "He" watching this?

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisherktn View Post
    If Obama takes our guns this may well be how we harvest venison in the future....

Is this legal?

I hope so, because I just bought two of them on eBay.
    You need A big one!, For a bear or A moose! Shoot, I am going to still shoot mine....sure he isn't watching??????????????

Rather see Obama's head trying to snatch our tax dollars off of the trip plate!
    Even a jackass won't stumble on the same stone twice.

Oh for god's sake! Democrats are not out to take our guns. How many Democrats have been in office over the last 75 years? Do you still own AR 15s, pistols, shotguns, rifles? YES at least I still do. Lets concentrate on promoting responsible hunting, fishing and gun ownership and stop voting straight Republican just because Rush Limbaugh says the Democrats will take our guns.

Exclamation Gun rights

Look at hr45. Even if dems or Obama in particular arent trying to take our guns. (wich I know they would do in a heartbeat if they could get senate majority to jump on the train) They are more than willing to use gun ownership as a tool walk right into your home and ransack the place without needing a warrant or any other permission to enter your residence. The next best thing besides taking your guns would be to use them against us to violate our privacy. Either way our privacy and or the 2nd amendment is at risk. Its just not right. Its a no win for gun owners and freedom lovers. I dont see any compromise in this in the Obama administration at all. I think Gun owners are willing to play by the rules and do whatever it takes to find middle ground to preserve the 2nd amendment and to continue being responsible legal gun owners.
    The Obama admin Doesnt see it that way. A perfect example is Hillary C. She and Obama hate each others guts But he gave her the highest position in government he possibly could because she is just as closed minded and radical he is and he knows it. Sotomayor is another good example of these kind of people. Ive noticed Obama is putting every anti 2nd pro government demo he can in any office he can put them in. Obama seems to want to be president thru government control instead thru respect as a good leader. And if im mistaken and thats not the case then He has yet to prove it to me or any other 2nd amendment supporter.
    Same with his ideas on the healcare. The first thing he tried to do already is governmentize it.
    I know im not going to bow down and turn into one of Obamas herd of sheep. I for one prefer personal choice privacy in my own home and owning guns and the option of thinking for myself.
    Also im sure rebublicans are capable of thinking and choosing for themselves and vote republican beacuase they choose to for thier own reasons not because of Rush Limbaughs opinions or Ideas. I dont pay much attention to rush but at I like the fact hes not afraid put things out the table. The only difference is opinion wise Rush is in a high profile enough of a position to give Obama a taste of his own medicine by being just as extreme but on the opposite side of the fence. Rush fights back with free speech instead making crazy laws. We need guys like that to stir the pot and get people to open thier eyes and take a good look at things.
    Last edited by Magnum Man; 08-12-2009 at 11:23. Reason: edit

Quote Originally Posted by fish2live View Post
    Oh for god's sake! Democrats are not out to take our guns. How many Democrats have been in office over the last 75 years? Do you still own AR 15s, pistols, shotguns, rifles? YES at least I still do. Lets concentrate on promoting responsible hunting, fishing and gun ownership and stop voting straight Republican just because Rush Limbaugh says the Democrats will take our guns.
    They have taken people's guns in the past, why would you think they won't do in the future?

Default Someone's been readin'

the Turner Diaries a lil' too much...