Thread: need help?

Default need help?

well with the season comming ever so close i dont even know where to begin to find spots to hunt, i moved down to anchorage from fairbanks. and i have tons of spots to get just about every species up in that area, so my delema is i really want to shoot some sea ducks, where my question lies is where can i find a charter that wont cost me an arm and a leg or if there is some one looking to lighting the load on there wallet i am more than willing to chip in for gas and such, also im not looking for hot spots for puddlers but a point in the right direction would be helpful or if anyone is looking for a hunting buddy i have alot of decoys and love to shoot ducks. thanks. My buddies dog summer and i after hunt last year
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

For a sea duck trip check out Duckdon's "December seaduck trip" thread down below. He is trying to get folks together for a trip to Homer/Seldovia this season.

Depending on what unit you are with on base there are quite a few duckhunters there. I know one of the guys in a maintenace unit is in Iraq right now but should be back soon enough and plans on a month off just when the season gets good in October. I owe him a trip from the past couple of years but we never hooked up last year due to my back injury.

I will miss the first week of the season due to work, but I do need someone to shoot some birds for my puppy while I train her. She is a little hot when working dummys and dead birds out of the boat so I am expecting to do a lot of work when live flyers get in the mix in September. I have a mid week helper for a few trips but none for the weekends when my kid is with her mom.

count me in i dont have a problem helping people train there pups send me a pm on the details
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

I'll keep you posted as I sort through work schedules.