Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Little sue rainbows/dollies

  1. #1
    Member Theone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Valley,Alaska
    Posts
    229

    Default Little sue rainbows/dollies

    Does anyone know a good time for the big rainbows/dollies to show up???

    I usually use beads to catch them.

    -Zach

  2. #2

    Wink

    If you have access to a wheeler, you should ride it down the Pipeline Road to the Little Su. The rainbows haven't left the river, they just go where the food is easier to get.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,125

    Default

    define big....... depending on your definition you may not find 'em anywhere in the little su...
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

  4. #4
    Member Theone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Valley,Alaska
    Posts
    229

    Default

    haha i meant about 20 inches.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chenyoule View Post
    Hi, I am new here. I viewed all posts. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------mother of pearl bangles beadsbead jewelry shops online jewelry stores in kitty hawk, north carolinajewelry stores in asheville ncrome jewelry stores
    Hello Troll,
    We would like to do a group buy, but need some samples sent up first. Please send them parcel post paid, cause we need lots of jewelry up here. Thanks in advance for your generosity.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6
    Member willphish4food's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Willow, AK
    Posts
    3,365

    Default

    I just saw the biggest rainbow trout from a river I have ever seen in the valley, and it came from the Little Su, from a guy fishing silvers with eggs.

  7. #7
    Member Hunt&FishAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Valley trash
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    hey dont forget about me i need all the jewelry i can get, so i can use it for ornamental fishing tackle.....

  8. #8
    Member Hunt&FishAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Valley trash
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    ok that wasnt a very good joke was it

  9. #9
    Member power drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Down wind of 2 Glaciers
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    ok that wasnt a very good joke was it
    Yes it was! Not sure what this spam earring seller really wants here on our outdoor forum, but it isn't of any interest to me.

  10. #10
    Member flyfishak30's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    131

    Default I saw the picture

    Quote Originally Posted by willphish4food View Post
    I just saw the biggest rainbow trout from a river I have ever seen in the valley, and it came from the Little Su, from a guy fishing silvers with eggs.

    The thing was a toad the lady at the toll booth had a picture and it was one of the biggest rainbows that I had seen taken from the valley. She told me it was 32 inches. I think it was all that.

  11. #11
    Member willphish4food's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Willow, AK
    Posts
    3,365

    Default

    Certified weight at 3 Rivers Fly and Tackle was 12.5 pounds, 32" length, 16 1/4" girth.

  12. #12
    Member FishGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fishing your hole before you get there
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    I assume the guy killed it. Dumba%s

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishGod View Post
    I assume the guy killed it. Dumba%s

    I was thinking the same thing. But apparently it was caught on eggs...the fish probably inhaled them and would have died if released anyway. But I understand what you're saying. Hate to see those beauties go :/

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    690

    Default Picture....?

    When are we going to see a picture of this monster!?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •