Thread: Permits DUE!

Default Permits DUE!

Make sure you turn in your PU permit to ADFG. Lets get an actual count on the amount of fish taken in PU fisheries to combat any litigation. Having 100% reporting only helps.

Thanks for the reminder. ADF&G gets pretty testy if they don't get your card. One year they sent me a nastygram after August 15 telling me if I didn't get it in pronto I wouldn't be allowed to dipnet the next year or something like that. I had mailed it that year but they never got it. Now each year I make a photocopy of the permit card so I can just mail that to them if they say they didn't get mine. (It's also kind of fun to look back and see how I did various years.)

Default Adf&g

After them losing my card 3 times I now hand deliver mine and ask for a reciept. 3TIMES for the same year. They said the sorter system at the Post Office has a tendancy to drop the card through the gaps and the employees there just toss um.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibico View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. ADF&G gets pretty testy if they don't get your card. One year they sent me a nastygram after August 15 telling me if I didn't get it in pronto I wouldn't be allowed to dipnet the next year or something like that. I had mailed it that year but they never got it. Now each year I make a photocopy of the permit card so I can just mail that to them if they say they didn't get mine. (It's also kind of fun to look back and see how I did various years.)

They lost one or more of mine before when I mailed it. I'm taking mine down today and getting a receipt for it (assuming they still give these out).