Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PINKS in INGRAM CREEK

  1. #1
    New member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default PINKS in INGRAM CREEK

    On Aug 2 Ingram Creek was full of pinks, jumping and swirling about.
    Someone asked about what was in there, and just wanted to put the info out there.

  2. #2

    Thumbs up

    Ingram also has many Dolly Varden in it, as do all the streams and sloughs along the arm. I have not fished any of the creeks along Turnagian Arm, that didn't have Dollies in it.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •