Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Boating PWS in October

  1. #1

    Default Boating PWS in October

    After our first summer boating on PWS, we're planning a deer hunt for October. We're experienced boaters, but have no experience in these waters during October. Anyone willing to chime in regarding typical weather at that time (wind/wave) within the sound and on the gulf side of the islands? I've checked NOAA historical data, which doesn't look too bad. Thanks, Chris

  2. #2


    The weather is in constant turmoil in October. Nothing is stablized. It is ever changing day by day, usually from bad to worse. It started to settle out the latter part of November. Some of my scariest days at sea have been in October. Good luck and be careful.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts