Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Grayling on the Gulkana.

  1. #1

    Default Grayling on the Gulkana.

    We were on our way to Tangle Lakes, and stopped off the highway just for giggles to see what we could pull out. A couple nice sized Grayling =) Figures the boyfriend had to outdo me and pull out an 18" fish!

    Funny because Tangle Lakes, the real destination, just yielded some little 8" fish and that's it.

    Thank God for people who don't fish!! Not much would get done without them =)

  2. #2

    Thumbs up

    You can catch hundreds of them at the outlet of Summit Lake. Usually you can walk up and down the creek from the parking lot at the outhouses without much trouble.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts