Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fishsplooza 2009

Default Fishsplooza 2009

This is a sticky for the lunatics and crazies coming down to fishaplooza and all our followers who want to see and hear what is going on leading up to and through the end of it. I want to thank the Mods for allowing us to have this. No fighting, No whining, no you know what. Same rules that apply to camp. So here is our line of communication and for sharing pictures and stories of the adventures to come.

Thanks Murphy for helping us out with this

Fish On
    alaskachuck
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

i agree chuck... but how do you ask for a fishapalooza sticky? or is that sticky fishypaloosa? any way you put it... your gonna get poked for it.

so i will ask for you

hey Murphy!!!! can you make a sticky on this fishing thread? so the guys can jump in and tell stories and share photos about long days with their rods in hand?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I have been chatting with murph and he told me to post it and he would sticky it. I just talked to Drifter016 and told him about the little food basket your dropped off. Yum Yum

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    hey Murphy!!!! can you make a sticky on this fishing thread? so the guys can jump in and tell stories and share photos about long days with their rods in hand?

Just great!! What about us gals???? I can just see a picture being posted of me with someones rod in my hands! I guess I will leave my fishing pole at home then?
    The only thing worse than a Subaru is the as*hole who drives it.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by wldboar View Post
    Just great!! What about us gals???? I can just see a picture being posted of me with someones rod in my hands! I guess I will leave my fishing pole at home then?

well you were standing there when i handed chuck a cooler full of suasage...you can post a pick handing them moose wieners to ..... Hold....
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Oh good god. Were a Sticky. Thanks Murphy for making this happen.

So Boar if someone says Im Rick James at camp does that come into play.

Vince did give me lots of moose weiners to hand out though

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    So Boar if someone says Im Rick James at camp does that come into play.
    I guess I could be your Tina Marie for one day, Chuck!

Ok, we are gonna get this sticky shut down before it even gets going.

Thanks for the sticky, Murphy.

J

Ok so it looks like Drifter016 and I will be getting there on the 8th or the 9th. We are gonna take over the whole rainbow loop with gear. We dont want to hear no stinking generators. JohnSWA will be coming in shortly after that and I have to guides from flordia coming in the evening of the 19th. One will be in my boat the other will have to beg and plead. Top knotch guides in the Tampa area. Brian fished me and june when we were there and Sam Root is a big name down there

Quote Originally Posted by wldboar View Post
    I guess I could be your Tina Marie for one day, Chuck!

Ok, we are gonna get this sticky shut down before it even gets going.

Thanks for the sticky, Murphy.

J

oooooooooooooola la la la la la

Talking

OK, Chuck and I have been going over things and we are planning on comandeering the Rainbow Loop for the duraton of Fishapalooza.
    If you are coming down to join us sign up and we'll save you a spot.
    Payment is beer and food payable by September 7th. For your donation of edibles and fermented barley products you will recieve an official FISHAPALOOZA Wrist Band that gets you in to all the festivities!!!!!!!

I will be putting on centerpinning clinics during the event. Currently there are no set times but the list is already starting to fill up.
    The cost of the clinics? Yep, Beer and Food!!!!!

If there are any sign makers out there we could use a nice Fishapalooza Banner to display at Event Headquarters. One like Chucks Alaska Aces banner would be great. You supply one and event access is free!!!! I'll even throw in a centerpinning lesson or two.

Less than a month and I'm outta here!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
    OK, Chuck and I have been going over things and we are planning on comandeering the Rainbow Loop for the duraton of Fishapalooza.
    If you are coming down to join us sign up and we'll save you a spot.
    Payment is beer and food payable by September 7th. For your donation of edibles and fermented barley products you will recieve an official FISHAPALOOZA Wrist Band that gets you in to all the festivities!!!!!!!

I will be putting on centerpinning clinics during the event. Currently there are no set times but the list is already starting to fill up.
    The cost of the clinics? Yep, Beer and Food!!!!!

If there are any sign makers out there we could use a nice Fishapalooza Banner to display at Event Headquarters. One like Chucks Alaska Aces banner would be great. You supply one and event access is free!!!! I'll even throw in a centerpinning lesson or two.

Less than a month and I'm outta here!!!!

Yea what Dave said. A banner would be very cool though. We could all sign it and have pics with it. anybody gonna jump on that bandwagon

I know I'm about to blaspheme, but that's during hunting season! Sounds like a great time. Maybe I can get my moose weiners early this year...

Get them moose's early and then come down and relax. Oh and bring steaks and beer too. Were gonna starve and go thirsty

Default About Fishaplooza

We got the question about fishaplooza early this year. It was asked if it was "family" friendly. for those of you that know my wife here is her take.

Just wondering the details, like where, and if it's family-friendly or party time.

Thanks

Hi this is chucks wife akfishgoddess and I have to say it's not family friendly, it's guys night out that lasts 2 weeks long, there is lots of fishing in the day, drinking at night, camp fire from hell, and lots of food from all, that would be the pot luck that lasts 2 weeks long... females are welcome if they fish and can handle 'drunk guys around the camp fire' being caveman 'ugh' I get a bye, but that's cause i can out fish them :-) everyone has lots of fun and takes the fishing seriously, this is not for tourist lightweights ~ akfishgoddess

I will be there for a couple of days between the 12th and the 17th. I have not nailed down the dates yoet, because the family I have coming into town are starting to change their dates. See you there.
    It ain't about the # of pounds of meat we bring back, nor about how much we spent to go do it. Its about seeing what no one else sees.

http://wouldieatitagainfoodblog.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by akjw7 View Post
    I know I'm about to blaspheme, but that's during hunting season! Sounds like a great time. Maybe I can get my moose weiners early this year...
    Most of our seasons open next week.
    The only seasons that don't open until Sept are Moose, Grouse and Polar Bear. Buffalo opens Dec 1.
    Most of our seasons are open until March, April or May.
    Tons of time to fill the freezer.
    Plus it's way easier hunting off the snowmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by garnede View Post
    I will be there for a couple of days between the 12th and the 17th. I have not nailed down the dates yoet, because the family I have coming into town are starting to change their dates. See you there.

You will have a spot and one night is your party buddy your the one getting married

Hey Chuck,

Is June coming down for both weekends? Maybe you could take our girls, I mean, the girls fishing. Tell June I will bring the Captain Morgans!! Maybe we could carpool for the weekend.

Ummmm Excuse me Tina Errrrrrrrrrrrr Boar. Yes she will be down to fish on the saturdays unless she can get more time off. I only have a 2 seat raft unless you want to sit on my lap and let june row I dont have any issues with that at all. I think we are gonna have some open boats and spots as time gets closer. Lets see how it all plays out here

Quote Originally Posted by alaskachuck View Post
    Ummmm Excuse me Tina Errrrrrrrrrrrr Boar. Yes she will be down to fish on the saturdays unless she can get more time off. I only have a 2 seat raft unless you want to sit on my lap and let june row I dont have any issues with that at all. I think we are gonna have some open boats and spots as time gets closer. Lets see how it all plays out here

Sounds good to me. Mike shouldn't have a problem if I go with June. By myself, might be a problem.....Now just need a place for that sleeping bag???????

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast