Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Buffalo Mine Area

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    15

    Default Buffalo Mine Area

    Me and my daughter got drawn for Cow tags in the Matanuska River North Unit. I have heard that there were lots of trails and moose up buffalo mine area, but have not been there yet. Any body have any pointers? I don't want to accidentally get on any private property. I will be on my 750 Brute, but will have my daughter with me, so don't want to get into anything too hairy. Any info would really be appreciated. I think I will go check it out this weekend when I get back from South East.

  2. #2

    Thumbs up

    Always a lot of Moose taken out of there. For some reason it produces a lot of Spike/Forks. You should have no problems at all in filling your freezer.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3

    Default

    check your inbox

  4. #4
    Member Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,410

    Default

    Indeed a good area. I killed a spike-fork up that way one year on opener.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •