Thread: grandkids/Homer/halibut

Smile grandkids/Homer/halibut

We went to Homer and caught a bunch of halibut on the after noon high tide. I think it was after mid-night when I went to bed. Had my wife, 2 daughters and son-in-law on board, also the 7, 5, and couple of 3 year old grandkids. The water was flat and the fish were biting, it was great for grama and grampa to watch. The 2 oldest wanted to reel everyone's fish in after they were hooked. Thank you Lord for rod holders, Owner Super Mutu circle hooks, 2 speed AVET reels and a safe and beautiful day. Next trip is to Seward so the grandkids can catch silvers, it is always chaos. I need to learn how to post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post
    The 2 oldest wanted to reel everyone's fish in after they were hooked.
    After which was hooked: the fish or the two oldest?
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post
    We went to Homer and caught a bunch of halibut on the after noon high tide. I think it was after mid-night when I went to bed. Had my wife, 2 daughters and son-in-law on board, also the 7, 5, and couple of 3 year old grandkids. The water was flat and the fish were biting, it was great for grama and grampa to watch. The 2 oldest wanted to reel everyone's fish in after they were hooked. Thank you Lord for rod holders, Owner Super Mutu circle hooks, 2 speed AVET reels and a safe and beautiful day. Next trip is to Seward so the grandkids can catch silvers, it is always chaos. I need to learn how to post pics.
    email them to me and i will post them for you, greythorn3@wheelordie.com
    Semper Fi!

Default son in law

I do believe the son in law knows how to post pics. We've all seen one or two that he has posted here. Maybe if you ask pretty please. Would love to see the little ones with some halibut.

One of these days, I'll show ya!

Thanks for the ride ... I know we all loved it.

I'll cut and paste all the pix I put up on our Forum ... so the dialog is suite a little more to those who know us & Ro-Ro!

Even though I'm hosting the pix, I can still only do four in a post, so I'll simply post a link to http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/f...ttl#Post525556 and there's 14 of 'em there