Thread: Remington break action 20 ga

Default Remington break action 20 ga

Looking to buy my wife a shotgun (it really is for her) and she would like a side by side 20 ga. I found a Remington break action, made in Russia, that is around $400.00 new. I am trying to find out some information on this rifle to see if the quality is any good. I do not mind spending alittle more if there is something better out there but I have a feeling that once she does go hunting a few times the rifle will be not used very often. More to it than she thinks. Thanks for any info.

Default Spartan

Quote Originally Posted by yukonPike View Post
    Looking to buy my wife a shotgun (it really is for her) and she would like a side by side 20 ga. I found a Remington break action, made in Russia, that is around $400.00 new. I am trying to find out some information on this rifle to see if the quality is any good. I do not mind spending alittle more if there is something better out there but I have a feeling that once she does go hunting a few times the rifle will be not used very often. More to it than she thinks. Thanks for any info.
    Yukon, I assume you are talking about the Remington Spartan 20 ga. side by side. I have used and have friends that use the Spartan and they are good for the money. You talk about a "rifle" also but I assume you are still talking about the shotgun. I believe you will be satisfied with the Spartan. Mark