Thread: Eureka this weekend

Thumbs up Eureka this weekend

Eureka was great this last weekend, off and on rain on Sat. and sunburn on Sun.
    The mud holes were almost all gone but we looked hard enough to find a few. it was perfect weather to take the young guys since it was prettty easy riding.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

i love eureka! thanks for sharing your pictures!
    Semper Fi!

Default Is that....

a beagle on her lap?

Default Yes she is

She is about 3 months old, we got her about a month ago so our 4 year old boy will have a little rabbit hunting dog!
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

Default I was there too last weekend

You are right....took some looking but there were a few fun spots. It was a fun ride

Cool Stuck = Fun

On WSaturday on our way back to camp at four corners we took the trail to Eureka Lodge, 3 Atv's and each got stuck at least once, I would never take that trail in a wet year and even in a dry one like we are having I just plan on getting some winch time
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

Quote Originally Posted by Lowe & Slow View Post
    On WSaturday on our way back to camp at four corners we took the trail to Eureka Lodge, 3 Atv's and each got stuck at least once, I would never take that trail in a wet year and even in a dry one like we are having I just plan on getting some winch time
    No kidding! My first experience ATV'ing at Eureka involved that trail from 4 corners, back to Eureka lodge, on a Yamaha Blaster! Thankfully I was with some folks that didn't mind giving me a helping hand....several times...

Thumbs up Blasters rock

Did a big group outing there a few years back and one of the guys had a blaster and he would skip across the mud holes while us on our big 4x4's would slosh through and sometimes end up getting stuck, it made me a believer that the rider was more important than the ride!
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

Quote Originally Posted by Lowe & Slow View Post
    Did a big group outing there a few years back and one of the guys had a blaster and he would skip across the mud holes while us on our big 4x4's would slosh through and sometimes end up getting stuck, it made me a believer that the rider was more important than the ride!
    Couldn't agree more. This is the first year I've been back on an ATV since I was 16 years old (I'm 29 now). Been sledding my whole life and I can handle a sled in almost any terrain, but I have to admit it was a bit of a learning curve trying to cross some of those bogs with a manual clutch. Had a great time though!