Thread: Dm922 hunt

Default Dm922 hunt

Hi everyone. New guy to the forum here. Kinda in a bind. I pulled DM922 this year (moose on the Dalton below Coldfoot). Things fell thru for me and I don't have a truck to go on this hunt. Anyone pull the same tag and need a partner (or wouldn't mind one)? Even if you'd be interested in going on this hunt and don't have a tag. There will be plenty of meat to be had (if all goes well) and and the rest of the details we can work out. It would really be a waste to not be able to use this tag. If anyone can help out, that would be great, if not...no worries. Thanks

Talk with Marc Taylor, he drew that tag and might need a partner.

Sorry, Wiggy Van would have no way of getting back with two bulls.

I hear they rent slope trucks out of Fairbanks somewhere. It would be worth a look.

Taylor

-[]------->

Yeah, I found one place that rents trucks. They want about $750 for just 6 days and they only give me 600 mi (100 mi/day). It's about 250 mi to Coldfoot. That gives me about 40 mi to play with after a trip out to base.

Wow. Those are ugly terms. It's hard to believe they'll find any takers like that.
    Keep at it, clarkema!

Taylor

-[]------->

It's looking like that may be my only option if I want to try to fill this tag.