Thread: Young Male Brown Bear

Default Young Male Brown Bear

I am going to end up on folks 'ignore' button if I keep spamming this site. It is just that there have been so many bears at saltwater this year and I find myself with time to watch them. Here are a couple of a young male from tonight.

Manual focus shot through some salmon berry bushes. I like the mottled look so I included it here.

We have been so dry here that we have hemlock and spruce needles dropping. There were several on him.

I was almost out of light and he surely was out of patience.

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Searching for more cowbell!

I enjoy the light on your second shot.
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Wasilla, Alaska

How could anyone hit the "ignore' button" on these photos???

Really well done!!!

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Anchorage, AK

Nice photos, great light!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

great shots!!!!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Anchorage, Alaska, United States

Very nice pictures. I love the 2nd one. Yummy a little salad. I would love to copy and save the 2nd one if you dont mind. I wont untill I have your permission
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Default bears

thanks for the nice comments. i like taking pictures and i feel good when my family likes them. it is neat to have a place to post ones you are proud of and to have other alaskans comment on them. must be an ego thing for me. i love seeing how others view of alaska and their angles and point(s) of view tend to open up things for me.

chuck, thanks for asking. i would be pleased if you wanted to keep or share any of these pictures. thanks for asking. that alone says a lot about the cloth that most folks around here are made of.

these were taken on an evening where we had a northerly bringing in smoke from the interior fires. it made for some beautiful sunsets and brought out some colors that are normally not as dominate.

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.