Thread: Waxy buildup in pee hole on 86 Yamaha

Default Waxy buildup in pee hole on 86 Yamaha

Anyone ever seen a white or gray wax buildup in the pee hole? The hose that connects the pee hole to the engine had this wax in it too. It was so bad, no water was flowing or even dribbling out.

Cleaned it all out and everything seems fine.

Last time I ran the boat (early June) water was flowing fine out the pee hole.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Cleaner View Post
    Anyone ever seen a white or gray wax buildup in the pee hole? The hose that connects the pee hole to the engine had this wax in it too. It was so bad, no water was flowing or even dribbling out.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Waxy buildup in the pee hole....Thats bad JUJU, I would see your doctor ASAP......................
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Default YES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cleaner View Post

Any ideas?

Thanks
    My honda motors all do it (3 of them).... So does my 99 Johnson 20 hp jet. Beats me as to why and the first few times it really worried me as had just changed the impellors and I thought I did something wrong and they were going to overheat. But, nope they didn't; nothing was wrong at all thank goodness. Once back on the trailer after some fiddling around with the tubes and cleaning out the "pee hole" all was well in my case. If you had strong flow once you got it flushed out, I wouldn't worry at all. I hope this helps.

Tim