Thread: Silvers ?

Smile Silvers ?

If a guy wanted to fish Slivers next weekend, where should he go?? I'm not from the area and i'm not looking for your secert hole, just looking for the fish. Thank you in advance,

Hortuna

Tell everyone WHERE you are "heading up to"...

You will get more pertinent info in doing so.

And welcome to the forum
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

We'll be picking up an RV in Anchorage and heading to the Mat Su Valley. (WE think?) Later in the week we were planning on heading down the peninsula.

Thanks again,

Hortuna

Willow creek, little willow, montana creek up on the parks highway seem to be picking up fish, mostly pinks with a few silvers mixed in. Dont forget to read up on the regs for these streams so your trip does not having you on the other side of law. Good luck and keep an eye out for bears and flying hooks!!

Trout--

"I Envy Him And Him Only, That Catches More Fish Than I Do" Izaac Walton 1653
    The question of hunting is not a matter of life or death... it's more important than that

Willow Creek has some Silvers, lots of Pinks and some Chums in it right now. If you don't mind combat fishing there is the mouth of Willow. If you cross over and walk up river, you can get away from the crowds.

I haven't hit any other rivers yet. Fish Creek (no campground) opens next weekend to rod and reel, if I am not mistaken.

If you are going to the mouth of Willow, let me know. I plan on getting there Friday night. Stop by and we can share a beverage.

AK Chappy