Thread: 3-Wheelers STOLEN from North Pole (Hurst area)

Angry 3-Wheelers STOLEN from North Pole (Hurst area)

My babies are gone! Yes...gone! I've been violated!

2 Honda Big Red 250s, 1986 and 1987, were taken from my property on two separate nights while I was dipping in Chitina. What balls? The ignition switches were tore out of them. If you have any details or see neighbors with some newly acquired ATC's. Call me at 378-9375.

Thanks for your help!

*******s! Sorry to hear it. IF they have balls they should be casterated in public! Will keep my eyes open.

Imagine that. Something stolen in North Pole or Fairbanks.

Sorry for your loss. I have noticed over the course of the last 5-7 years that if it isn't chained down IT gets stolen.

Fairbanks/N.P. has turned into a theives community and it P-I-S-S-E-S me off to no extent. I point directley teenagers and the parents who don't give a **** about what their kids are doing at night.

I hope you find the turds that stole your stuff and get to whip them across the back several times with a stiff fly rod.

AMH
    Combat Vet by choice! Defender of this great nation and people (Which unfortunately also includes the stupid and the ignorant.)

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_R_ZqAiK-e_U0M:<a href=http://hometeamsonline.com/photos/hockey/ARCTICLIONS/Ice_Puppies_Logo_Light_with_shading.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://hometeamsonline.com/photos/ho...th_shading.jpg</a>

Support Youth Hockey!
    http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams...Y&s=hockey&t=c

That sucks.. I can't belive they just tore out the ignition switches hope you get them back soon, I'll keep my eye out when I'm out on the trails.

Quote Originally Posted by alaskanmoosehunter View Post
    Imagine that. Something stolen in North Pole or Fairbanks.

Sorry for your loss. I have noticed over the course of the last 5-7 years that if it isn't chained down IT gets stolen.

Fairbanks/N.P. has turned into a theives community and it P-I-S-S-E-S me off to no extent. I point directley teenagers and the parents who don't give a **** about what their kids are doing at night.

I hope you find the turds that stole your stuff and get to whip them across the back several times with a stiff fly rod.

AMH
    AMEN to that!!!

watch craigslist i bet they will be on it soon.
    Semper Fi!

Any new news?

Default No news, not good!

no news yet! I've been driving around every evening and have tons of North Polians looking for them! I've looked on Craigslist, Ebay, GCI channel, FWW Lemon Lot, Eileson 4-Sale board, Eielson for sale lot, contacted State Trooper, North Pole police, MP's, SP's, Dept. of Natural Resources (due to the fact they are paying good $$$ to rent atv's and trailers for the fires). If there is anything i've missed let me know! I'd like to thank you guys for looking out for these. I know they are just 'material' possessions but they are near and dear to me, my family and especially my kids. My kids love to take rides on them and are, sorry were, looking forward to one day driving them with me to go fishing or hunting. What the freak is the world coming too?

Well, i've learned a lot by this happening especially with Home owner's insurance and how they handle these situations, Ive taken a good look at security around my house, adjusted and bought new lights, replaced locks, added locks and chains to additional toys and items outside, etc. It just makes me sad to go through all of this BS because of some a--holes.

CHECK alaskalist also

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

round up the local hippys and have a information finding beat down session!
    Semper Fi!

Butterbean, sorry to hear about your three wheelers. I had an atv stolen 2 years ago from my yard. I reported the stolen atv to APD, and then kept a close eye on craigslist. I even made a post on CL stating I'm looking to buy an atv of that make and model to no avail. But that might be an option for you. Make a post syaing you are looking for a running ATC to rebuild or for parts. Unfortunately, that tactic did not work for me.

Default Eielson for sale

http://eielson.baseforsale.com/?cont...origin=eielson

its posted as an 81 but who really knows thought you might want to check this one out

I wasent sure if the link was gonna work so heres the post

Posted By:
    Jbarranco

Item:
    81' Honda ATC 200cc. Parts 3wheeler

Category:
    Outdoors

Description:
    1981 Honda 200cc 3-wheeler
    Great for parts to get your old one running
    I have a few NEW extras for it that will go with it as well! You can buy parts make offer, or will let it all go for $300

Call Vince at 372-3103
    or email for pictures jenniferbarranco@yahoo.com, Bowtie4U@aol.com
    Views:585
    Date Posted:
    2009-08-18
    Last edited by DuxHuntin; 08-19-2009 at 08:26. Reason: added the actual post
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "HOLY **** WHAT A RIDE!!!"