Thread: fishing the Little Su on foot?

Default fishing the Little Su on foot?

Are there any spots an on foot fisherman can have any success? I live on KGB, and am going to drive out to the boat launch today, but no boat yet!!! Maybe next summer. Anyway, I am on foot and can throw flies and lures, any suggestions? Thanks, TD

There is a pretty good trail from the landing downstream where a lot of people walk in and do well. Also, right as you enter the landing area there is a trailhead on the right. I believe it is call the "My Creek" trail. There is a short guardrail there and a parking pay box. It is about a mile walk (I've also ridden in on a mountain bike) that will take you to a pretty nice hole with some tent platforms and fire rings.

Silvers are not hard to find around Burma while on foot. The best advice is to get out there early in the AM. Past 7-8am, things typically slow way down.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

first light, on the water is a must,,, chartruse vibrox at first light, blue vibrox with silver spoon can sometimes cox them in the afternoon, orange vibrox with gold spoon in the evening,,, and stay light as far as spots go, the trail he mentioned is a good bet