Thread: Old tundra

Default Old tundra

Hey fella's Ive got an 1986 tundra and the metal brackets on the track are mangled or missing. Needless to say the track slips often, does anyone know where to find a replacement track?

I've bought several over the years, but none in Fairbanks. There are two available. One is a Kimpex aftermarket and the other is the ski-doo OEM track you can get from the dealer. Last time I priced it, the dealer one was "better" (They had improved it by doubling the number of tabs) but the kimpex was about half the price.

If you check with someplace that sells aftermarket snowmachine parts, they should be able to hook you up.

I had the same problem and got VERY lucky when one day I spotted a new track cached away in the back of the local dealers shop. He said take it away for a hundred bucks.

Try Alaska Snowmobile salvage... They have a lot of parts, but I dont think they open til mid october.. the # is (907) 349-8594.. They have alot of stuff that you would never imagine.

Default phillps rec in fbks

lyle can hook u up...
    WHEN IN DOUBT> THROTTLE OUT.......

They do sell replacement drivers for those. Put them on with large channel locks. You don't even have to pull the track.