Thread: Comms Vs Dippers; Which Side Are You On?

Default Comms Vs Dippers; Which Side Are You On?

HA! I FAKED YOU OUT!

You should answer "neither". I'm a Dipnetter or I'm a Commercial Fisherman (did you know that there's quite a few commercial fisherman that dipnet?)

The rants of the few from either side do not represent the collective opinion of either user group. Remember, we are individuals until we unite for a cause... if a commercial fisherman files a law suit, we are fighting that law suit and THAT commercial fisherman, not all of them.

User group division goes a bit too far sometimes and we all need to keep ourselves in check and be as gentlemenly or lady-like as possible. Brash conversation has it's place as a response in a heated debate, something I'm sure you all have seen myself do on occasion.

Moral of the post, "Don't be a hater, but don't be a patsy either. Choose your battles wisely and make sure you battle your adversary with fairness and facts, do not include his/her associates without cause."

Talk with you all later!
    BCR
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

Great Post Robb
    This is so true!!!
    Take care of the earth. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children.