Thread: Archer's Den

Default Archer's Den

Any word on when and where the store will reopen?

Nothing yet, they are searching feverishly for a new location.

Any updates? I assume someone is in the know.

We're still in the process of securing the "right" space. Finding the one location that offers convenience to you, enough space to host shoots and offer retail and service plus the expansion of services we envision … a tough little task … but we’re hard at it and hope to have your new archery and activity center before the snow falls!

In the mean time I am still around, running from Girdwood to Houston to Palmer and back again taking care of equipment, making repairs and helping folks dial in for IBEP certifications and upcoming seasons! Maybe I just need a 60’ trailer and take this whole show on the road!

Now down to business – I got to make a little room: The below listed demonstration bows are offered at a discount. These bows are 100% - you get the manufactures as well as Archers’ Den complete backing. But in order to create some space and get you into a great bow prior to the fall season, I am offering the “bare bows” at a substantial discount!

Ross, Cardiac 31, RH, 60#, 25” – 30” Adjustable Draw Length / MSRP: $699 - Sale Price: $594.15

Ross, Carnivore 31, RH, 60#, 25”- 30” Adjustable Draw Length / MSRP $699 – Sale Price: $594.15

BowTech, Admiral, RH, 60#, 24”- 30” Adjustable Draw Length / MSRP $829 – Sale Price: $704.65

BowTech, Air Raid, RH, 65#, Adjustable Draw Length / MSRP $849 – Sale Price: $721.65

BowTech SWAT, RH, 60#, 26” – 31” Adjustable Draw Length / MSRP $699 – Sale Price: $594.15

Diamond, Black Ice, RH, 60#, 26” – 30” Adjustable Draw Length / MSRP $699 – Sale Price: $594.15

Diamond Marquis, RH, 60#, 26” – 30” Adjustable Draw Length / MSRP $749 – Sale Price: 636.65

I also have a number of the ever-popular Diamond, Razor Edge, RH & LH, 60#, 19” – 29” Adjustable Draw Length, NIB. These are the best “Grow Into” bows or “Gap Bows” on the market! Completely set with everything you’ll need (less arrows and release) for $349 or “bare bow” for $299.

I appreciate everyone’s energy – it’s great linking up with you all! Give me a call or shoot me a note!

Hey PM you wouldn't happen to have any screw in insert weights laying around do you?
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Not that I can get ot real quick ... next run over to the storage locker I'll dig thru some boxes.

no worries...
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.