Thread: Unused Cabelas discount?

Default Unused Cabelas discount?

I was wondering if anyone had a discount that they weren't going to use. I was getting ready to place an order and notice that the 2 that I have expired If you have one that you are going to use and could spare it, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pm me the code. Thanks for sharing.

Default Cabelas

PM has been sent.

Default $5 shipping

i have a five dollar shipping email maybe everyone got it but if not you can use it if you want let me know.

matt

Default thanksq

Quote Originally Posted by caribouhunter1 View Post
    i have a five dollar shipping email maybe everyone got it but if not you can use it if you want let me know.

matt
    Phil had the same thing, I was hoping that someone might have one of the 20.00 off that was getting ready to expire that they weren't going to use. I'm going to give it another day or so and use the one phil sent. Thanks for the offer.

Default no problem

I will keep checking the emails if i get anything i will let you know. you know once you order someone will get one i ordered $235 worth of decoys and 2 days later got the 5 dollars shipping would of saved me $45. o well **** happens hope you get your stuff and love it and happy hunting.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by tboehm View Post
    Phil had the same thing, I was hoping that someone might have one of the 20.00 off that was getting ready to expire that they weren't going to use. I'm going to give it another day or so and use the one phil sent. Thanks for the offer.

PM sent

Will

Default got it

Thanks for the effort Phil and Caribouhunter for your willingness to help out. Will937, thanks again for the coupon. It's folks like you that make this forum a great place. May god bless you all.