Thread: Juneau Alaska: Fishing with DR. NO

Default Juneau Alaska: Fishing with DR. NO

I went down to Juneau for a few days and met up with DR. NO for a little fishing. Sending my big thanks for taking the time to take me out fishing.

We managed some salmon out of Kowee Creek and I caught a bonus huge dolly (went about 3 inches) never did hook up with a trout I was after. Great to meet others from the forum and go fishing with them. Dr. No...you are going to make the highlight reel for rewind 2009.

I also dropped by the Flyfishing Shop on Franklin ST. where Mike helped me with info and a map, very friendly.

Great 5 days spent in Juneau, thanks for the memories. The chums at the hatchery were in full mosh mode!!!
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterSalmonSlayer View Post
    I went down to Juneau for a few days and met up with DR. NO for a little fishing. Sending my big thanks for taking the time to take me out fishing.

We managed some salmon out of Kowee Creek and I caught a bonus huge dolly (went about 3 inches) never did hook up with a trout I was after. Great to meet others from the forum and go fishing with them. Dr. No...you are going to make the highlight reel for rewind 2009.

I also dropped by the Flyfishing Shop on Franklin ST. where Mike helped me with info and a map, very friendly.

Great 5 days spent in Juneau, thanks for the memories. The chums at the hatchery were in full mosh mode!!!
    Them Chums are a sight to see, arn't they?