Thread: a trip through town in the Pro Pioneer...

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default a trip through town in the Pro Pioneer...

There is a Mink in here some where

she says she is BORED>....

this one is Asleep

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

The only issue i have with this row frame is that my right oar keeps jumping out of the lock? the left stayed pt just fine... but i used the right more on our drift.. as that is my strong arm...

Rowing is some very different then Paddling... and this was my first go at it... next week when my older girls get home we will do the longer trip with out the baby from Nordale to town...

Thanks CO for the time on that trip.. it is supposed to be an 8 hour float.. The wife drew DM729 this year so maybe i can get in shape for a lil Chena float for here by then.... or... I could have her shoot the one in the garden again....

meet on face book here