Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Richardson Hwy?

  1. #1

    Default Richardson Hwy?

    Anybody have any info on atv trails off the Richardson Hwy south of Klutina? Pippen lk trail or anythin that goes east? We drew a goat tag in there dg 719 east and would like to use atvs if possible.

  2. #2
    Member mod elan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Glennallen
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Anything east of the Rich that is in goat country will be non-motorized.

  3. #3
    Moderator LuJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Palmer, AK
    Posts
    11,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    Anything east of the Rich that is in goat country will be non-motorized.
    Good info and good to see you back on the forum there mod elan!

  4. #4

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    Anything east of the Rich that is in goat country will be non-motorized.
    Not if you got Indian Blood in you. Special provisions apply, check with your corp or the Feds. Interesting area down that way.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  5. #5
    Member mod elan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Glennallen
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    You may be right. Shareholders may be able to use the trail you are referring to. I am not, so I haven't researched that angle.

    LuJon-I wish I could be here more. Or rather in the woods more, but many other priorities arise. At least I'll be able to get away from the cave on the 7th. GO SHEEP!!!

  6. #6

    Default

    Sorry I was thinking west of the highway and typed in east. Tonsina lk area?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •