Thread: Anybody else looking at new sleds?

Default Anybody else looking at new sleds?

I'm looking for a new sled for my wife this year. She has been riding my 2000 700 RMK (my backup sled), but after a few rides on my 07 Dragon she loves the ride and feel of the newer RAW chassis. Thinking of getting a 2010 600 RMK 155" with electric start for her. Dependable EFI engine, great chassis, excellent performer in the powder, and no more pulling the rope for her!

That's a great choice for your wife. I just bought an 09 600 155" , bought it new for $6900. I just love the sled, what a change from my 98!

Great chioce. My buddy has one for his boy. 600 155. That sled is VERY impressive for only a 600. Actually that new will 600 will have more hp than the old 700 she rides now. And I don't have to tell you the handling is night and day different. Good to see you upgrading the wife. Too many guys make their wives rides sleds that they won't. Then they wonder why the wife don't want to go for a ride....Unless that is what they are trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
    Great chioce. My buddy has one for his boy. 600 155. That sled is VERY impressive for only a 600. Actually that new will 600 will have more hp than the old 700 she rides now. And I don't have to tell you the handling is night and day different. Good to see you upgrading the wife. Too many guys make their wives rides sleds that they won't. Then they wonder why the wife don't want to go for a ride....Unless that is what they are trying to do.
    Yes, that is why I'm getting her a new sled. The more she wants to ride, the more I get to ride also!

Default Assault

I snow checked an Assault.. So im going to sell my current sled.
    2008 Dragon Switchback 700 136" X 2"
    Donnie