Thread: Mike's Dipnets - SOLD OUT

Default Mike's Dipnets - SOLD OUT

Boy was I bummed when I pulled into their parking lot about 4:30 p.m. today to see a sign saying "DIPNETS - SOLD OUT." Especially after calling them a little over a week ago because I saw on their website a notice that they usually sell out by July 20 or something. The gal I spoke with said, "Oh no, that is just still up there since we did sell out our very first year. We never have since, no problem." From what I'm hearing, this is the busiest dipnetting season ever.
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.

Trustworthy Hardware here in Soldotna sells his nets as well.They still had some a day or two ago....

Drove by Trustworthy one Tuesday last and did not see any nets, they are normally outside with hoops up, none there perhaps they are out of sight. 3 bears is also sold out for the year they claim in Kenai on the big round aluminum nets. There are lots of nets out last Saturday was crazy with the amount of people down there.

If you're up towards Anchorage, try Ron Fuller out in Birchwood. He makes great nets.

Quote Originally Posted by theultrarider View Post
    Trustworthy Hardware here in Soldotna sells his nets as well.They still had some a day or two ago....
    Yep, sold out, too.....

I'm in Kenai now, but I'll holler at my buddy who's still in town. Do you have contact info for Ron Fuller, Brian?
    "The Gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent in fishing" Assyrian Tablet 2000 B.C.

Ron Fuller - 688-1271

20751 North Birchwood

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Ron Fuller - 688-1271

20751 North Birchwood
    He also runs this ad: http://anchorage.craigslist.org/spo/1262482870.html

Default New net on the scene

Who makes the hoops that are flat on the bottom and round the rest of the way? Saw a couple this year at the Kasilof for the first time.

~tr

Mikes makes these