Thread: Polaris 2010 models are out

Default Polaris 2010 models are out

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-...our-Model.aspx

I really like the ranger 800cc 6x6!!

Thumbs up Drooling!

man I like the new 6x6 also, and the built in tool/cargo box in between the bed and cab is a great addition. Makes my 08' model look so old!

Finally! a fully IRS'd 6x6 ranger.

Default New Stuff

I really need a new one. It should have a multi-disc CD changer, those big honkin' speakers, variable speed windshield wipers, a fully functional environmental climate conditioner for the interior cab, a least a half a dozen power points for my optional items, power steering, power windows, and I can't justify one that doesn't have power door locks to keep my stuff safe. When the manufacturer's finally get this right I will buy a new machine.

In the meantime, my 350 cc, straight rear axle, 10 year old machine will have to do. It has taken me in to wherever I have wanted to go, and taken my moose and I out whenever I wanted to come out. But, by golly, let me spend 14 or 15 thousand dollars on a new machine, that will get me in and me and my moose out.

Default Wrong Forum AKbarehunter! LOL

You are looking for the "New Dodge Super 4X4 Ram" forum, they do have your machine there!
    I know what you are saying, I have a Rancher (unfortunately needing repair right now) that I would be riding as much or more than my 700 Prairie (after repairs are done of course) for any number of reasons.
    Do we really need the latest and greatest machines? (NOTE - Cover your spouse's eyes at this point) If we have a reliably running machine - probably not. However, we hopefully are getting new people involved with the reason we have wheelers in the first place - recreational riding, hunting, that secret fishing hole, getting out with the family, access for photography, resource development, sight seeing or whatever and for the sport quad folks - that fleeting moment of weightlessness and mastery over the machine (at least until the spectacular crash, but that is beside the point :-)
    Be glad the manufacturers are getting enough business to bring out new machines. The more people that use wheelers, the fewer areas that will be closed to wheelers. And the basic wheelers are getting better under all the drink holders and other cosmetic stuff. Diff Locks are pretty much a standard now, the bugs have been worked out of EFI, the automatic transmissions are pretty much bulletproof from what I've seen, I've heard that IFS makes for a smoother ride (but I am usually standing anyway :-)
    If we only bought new machines on the day when the old ones disintegrated into fine dust particles, there probably would be one manufacturer - and chances are it would be the brand you can't stand
    Mike
    Mike
    www.alaskaatvclub.org
    There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.

I don't like the new outlaws. Their trying to make them look like ktm's but their failing epically.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Echo View Post
    The more people that use wheelers, the fewer areas that will be closed to wheelers.
    Other way around. The more people who ride the more trials will be closed... Look at the lower 48 and the hundreds of closed trails down there.

Quote Originally Posted by northpoleguy View Post
    I don't like the new outlaws. Their trying to make them look like ktm's but their failing epically.
    Not too surprising considering it has a KTM engine...

Quote Originally Posted by Martin14 View Post
    Not too surprising considering it has a KTM engine...
    True.. Thats the only thing that make those outlaws any good. Really bums me out though. I thought the old outlaws looked good.. now they look like a transformer Hey at least it makes the new hondas look some what good