Thread: Seward Silvers 20 July

Default Seward Silvers 20 July

I need to give kudos to Capt Sean of the Revelation out of Fishouse Charters. He's only 23 and this kid worked his hiney off getting on fish. Everyone got their limits and my brother-in law hooked a sweet white king and we pulled in a couple fatty 20lb (or so) silvers.
    We started at Cheval and after hooking into a few, he decided it was too slow. He called around and off we went to Pony Cove. Once there, there was no sitting in one spot. If the fish didn't bite, we moved till he found some and and would call back "Drop your lines, 25 ft" or whatever the depth they were at. Then it was fish on!! Several times there were 3 - 4 of us with a fish on and him running around like a madman, netting and literally throwing them into the boat. It looked like a murder scene with fish flipping around. It was great!!!
    The ONLY downside was me getting seasick 4 or more times (things became blurry after the 4th time) but I did get my limit in between episodes
    I highly recommend him if your looking for a Seward charter. Oh, and don't forget your seasick pills
    Attached Images Attached Images

Were you guys mooching herring or trolling?

We were mooching.

Between the Willapa Rivers, United States

Default Them some nice silvers

Good looking batch of silvers ChuckD.Too bad you were ralphing so much.It's all part of the game.Maybe shoulda ate a greasy tuna sandwich and drink a warm beer so you have plenty of ammunition for the next round of fish.Just kiddin.
    Did you get into any butts ?How about rockfish ?They are a lot of fun on light tackle.Regardless,looks like you had a great day out there.Congrats......